Hosted by trusted servants from Area 12’s Assembly with the Southern Delaware Intergroup chair, this service-oriented workshop will focus on issues that relate to A.A. groups returning from virtual meetings to face to face meetings.
This will be an interactive Zoom discussion that will allow our groups and their members to conduct an informed group conscience.
Topics will include:
- virtual creation of the reopening plan
- AA’s Traditions and their usefulness in the preparation
- hospitality and literature considerations
- abiding by safety protocols
- issues regarding newcomers, anniversaries and accessibility
- resources to stay current with state and country health guidelines
See this link for more information.
Please announce at meetings -– all A.A. members are welcome to attend and participate! Download the flyer to share.
Meeting ID 867 7480 3152 Password 095378