The monthly Southern Delaware Intergroup meeting will be held online via Zoom on Thursday, May 7.
Intergroup Reps and Intergroup Committee Chairs: Please send an email to us so we can send you direct information about the June 4 meeting. Thank you.
The room opens at 5:30. The meeting will start promptly at 6. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom, please come early and we will help you get up to speed. You can also view Attendee controls in a meeting from the Zoom Help Center to get additional information.
This is a free app for all participants — no one needs to purchase a subscription.
How to Join the Meeting
There are two ways you can join the meeting
- Zoom App Link (supports video) — This option uses the Zoom app on a computer or smartphone. Zoom allows allows us to hear and see each other, bringing us closer to having a genuine face-to-face meeting.
- Click or tap this link to join the Zoom meeting. (Note: If you have the Zoom app, you can alternatively type 821 1107 1538 for meeting ID and 186548 for the password).
- If you don’t have the zoom app or program, you’ll be asked to download it.
- Tap the link again to join.
- Click or Tap “Join with Video” or “Join Without Video” depending on your preference.
- Click or Tap “Call using Internet Audio” **VERY IMPORTANT** (otherwise we won’t be able to hear you 😃).
- You’re in! You can mute yourself by tapping the screen, or moving your mouse over the video to see the menu, and tapping the microphone icon.
- Phone Dial In — This option is not much different from calling your bank and entering an account number. However, you will not be able to see or be seen by other attendees. Dial 646-558-8656 or 301-715-8592. Enter Meeting ID: 821 1107 1538 followed by # key. Do not enter participant ID (just push # again). Then enter the password: 186548 followed by # key.
- Everyone will be muted unless speaking. Please raise your virtual hand by using the icon next the mute button. The facilitator will call on you — and then you can unmute yourself.
- You can mute and unmute yourself by dialing *6 on your phone or by pressing the mute button in the app, which looks like a microphone
- The meeting facilitator may mute you if background noise is spilling through your microphone while another person is speaking — please do not take this personally.