Hosted by the Get Into Action Committee, with participation from Online Intergroup (OIAA), the focus of this townhall, will be on sharing successes in welcoming newcomers and encouraging group membership.
Zoom ID: 949 5119 4588
- How is your online AA group welcoming newcomers?
- Does your online AA group create a sense of belonging among group members?
- Is online home group participation different than in-person home group participation?
- Encouraging online AA group membership, commitment, and participation.
- Differences between AA online meetings and online AA groups.
- Share effective practices adopted by your group as well as those to avoid.
For more information, please see this flyer.
The Get In to Action Committee fosters collaboration among online groups to encourage group service and to participate in the U.S./Canada General Service Structure of Alcoholics Anonymous.