Seventh Tradition Contributions
Seventh Tradition Contributions
While contributions cover each group’s rent and other expenses, the Seventh Tradition is essential at every level of A.A. service. It is both a privilege and a responsibility for groups and members to ensure that not only their group, but also their intergroup / central office, local services, district, area, and the General Service Office remain self-supporting. This keeps A.A. free of outside influences that might divert us from our primary purpose — to help the alcoholic who still suffers. A.A. Contributions & Self-Support, reprinted with permission.
In keeping with A.A.’s Seventh Tradition of self-support, we only accept contributions from individual members of A.A. and from A.A. groups.
- Contribute Online — Southern Delaware Intergroup uses PayPal for online contributions; credit or debit cards may be used without a PayPal account. Please note that PayPal does not pass on individual credit card information to Intergroup. If you are contributing on behalf of a group, please include identifying information such as the group name, meeting day/time in the note field on the form.
- Contribute by Check — You can mail your check to the address listed below. If you are contributing on behalf of a group, please include identifying information such as the group name, meeting day/time in the memo field. Cash is accepted, however it is not recommended it be sent through the mail. Make checks payable to Southern Delaware Intergroup and send to:
Southern Delaware Intergroup
P.O. Box 1080
Millsboro, DE 19966
Southern Delaware Intergroup is exceedingly grateful for any and all contributions, no matter how small. Your contribution will help to carry the message of A.A.
- District 1 — Mail contributions to District 1, PO Box 96, DE 19969.
- District 2 — Mail contributions to District 2, PO Box 448, DE 19969.
- District 3 — Mail contributions to District 3, PO Box 121, Georgetown DE 19947.
- District 13 — Mail contributions to District 13, PO Box 51, Ocean View, DE, 19970-0051.
- Delaware Area General Service Assembly (Area 12). Make checks payable to DAGSA and send by mail to PO Box 445, Wilmington, DE 19899. Please note group name and number when providing the contribution. For more information, see the Area 12 website.
- A.A. General Service Office — for individual or group contributions to the General Service Office, you can pay by phone with a credit card by calling 212-870-3400, or Contribute Online. For questions or problems with A.A.W.S online contributions, call (212) 870-3400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contribute by check. Providing an email address when you send your check will help even more to reduce processing time and cost, because it enables GSO to acknowledge your contribution promptly and save the cost of acknowledgement printing, mailing, and postage. Please make your checks payable to General Service Board and make note of the new mailing address below.
Post Office Box 2407
James A Farley Station
New York, NY 10116-2407
For general information on how your group might distribute excess funds, see Self Support: Where Money and Spirituality Mix.